1.A library with five thousand books ______ to the nation as a gift.
A. is offered B. has offered C. are offered D. have offered
2.The police ______ determined to bring back the missing boy when his family ______ almost given up all hope.
A. is, has B. are, have C. are, has D. is, have
3.I have finished a large part of the book; the rest ___ more difficult.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
4.Ten minutes ________ an hour when one is waiting f or an important call.
A. seems B. seem C. like D. feels
5.It's not you but Mr. Anderson who ________ to answer for the incident.
A. are B. were C. is D. was
6.--Mike, what did your monitor say just now?
-- Every boy and every girl as well as teachers who _______ to visit the museum ______ asked to be at the school gat before 6:30.
A. is; is B. are; are C. is; are D. are; is
7. My driving license, rather than my credit cards, ______lo晋中癫痫病哪治的比较好st.
A. have B. are C. is D. has
8.______ neither you nor your brother interested in swimming?
A. Are B. Is C. Do D. Does
9.The wounded __________ sent to the hospital at once.
A. were B. are C. is D. was
10. A number of students ______ for an outing. The number of them _______ fifty.
A. have gone; are B. has gone; is C. has gone; are D. have gone; is
11. When and where to build the subway ______ yet.
A. are not decided B. have not been decided
C. is not being decided D. has not been decided
12.There ______ I'd like to answer this evening.
A. are one or two letters B. has one or two letters
C. is one or two letters D. have one or two letters
13.A large quant ity of information, as well as some timely help ___________ since the organization was built.
A. has offered B. had been offered C. have been offered D. is offered
14.Whisky and soda ______ his favorite drink.
患有癫痫病3年，请问要怎么治疗癫痫这种病？> A. is B. are C. were D. have been
15.Each of the students in our class _________ great interest in English and they each ________ a copy of New Concept English.
A. shows; ha ve B. have; has C. is; have D. takes; has
16. Not only politics but also English is important. In other word, ______ is important.
A. English, as well as politics B. politics as well as English
C. b oth politics and English D. politics as well as the English
17.About one third of the population in Beijing and Sh anghai ___________ netizens, but in poorer areas, only three or four percent __________ online.
A. is; is B. are; are C. are; is D. is; are
18.He said that the twelfth and last lesson _______ rather difficult.
A. were B. was C. will be D. are
19.No one in the department but Tom and I ________ that the director is going to resign.
A. knows B. know C. have known D. am to know
20. She has set a new record, 专治癫痫的医院that is, the sales of her latest book _______ 50 million.
A. have reached B. has reached C. are reaching D. had reached
1. When he came back after so many years, he found his hometown much __________ (change).
2. �CDo you hear someone __________ (knock) at the door?
-- Yes, I did. I heard him _______ __ (knock) three times.
3. The chef was fired because he was caught __________ (smoke) in the kitchen.
4. Oliver Twist is made ___________ (steal) money from a kind gentleman.
5. Mr. Smith was so disappointed to see the camera he had had _________ (repair) went wrong again.
6. He got me __________ (pick) up a pizza on my way home.
7. All of us consider Yao Ming __________ (be) the best basketball player in China.
8. I felt a great weight__________ (take) off my mind when I finished the task.
9. A statesman can make his influence _________ (feel) through his speech.
10. She smel癫痫病治疗怎么收费t something _____________ (burn).
1. His works is to be published next month.
2. “Al l are present and all are going on well.” said our teacher.
3. Every possible means have been tried.
4. What influences my life greatly is his words.
5. You, he, or I are right.
6. Half of the apple have been rotten.
7. The audience was moved to tears at the words.
8. Science and technology are essential to economic development.
9. Many a student want to be a second Bill Gates.
10. He is the only one of the actors who have won 3 Oscars.
1. A 2. B 3.A 4.A 5.C 6.D 7.C 8.A
9. A 10. D 11.D 12.C 13.C 14.A 15.A 16.A
17. B 18.B 19. A 20. A
1. changed 2. knocking; knock 3. smoking 4. to steal 5.repaired 6. to pick 7. to be 8 . taken 9. felt 10. burning
1. are 2. is(going) 3. has 4. are 5. am 6. has 7. were 8. is 9. wants 10. has